Aquatico Big Pilot 43mm Bronze Green Dial Watch
The Aquatico Bronze Pilot Watch is an excellent addition to any casual outfit.
Made from Marine grade CuSn8, this watch can be used for both formal and casual wear, with a bronze case and 24-hour dial for the pilot look.
Powered by Seiko’s NH37 Mechnical automatic movement, it gives you a smooth sweeping second hand that is especially accurate during time setting.
Dial features applied Swiss Super Luminova C3(Old Green), so you can tell time in low light conditions as well.
The domed sapphire crystal on the front protects against scratches, while the exhibition caseback lets you see all of its inner workings.
LIMITED EDITION ONLY 99 PIECES
Order the Stylish Pilot watch for you now.
- Diameter of the bezel: 42mm
- Diameter of the case without crown: 43mm
- Thickness: 12.5mm
- Length: 50mm
- Thickness of the crystal: 2mm
- Diameter of the crystal: 37.5mm
- Space between lugs: 22mm
- Diameter of the crown: 8mm
- Thickness of the bezel: 2mm
- Thickness of the case back cover: 2.0mm
- Case, crown made of Bronze CuSn8 with brushed finished;
- Case back made of Stainless Steel 316L
- Crystal made of sapphire
- Gaskets made of Viton and Tefzel
- Hand-Made Leather strap
- Hands Applied Swiss Super Luminova C3(Old Green)
- Dial Applied Swiss Super Luminova C3(Old Green)
- Caliber Japan Made Seiko NH37
- Water resistant 30 atm / 300 meters
- Dial apply Swiss Super Luminova C3(Old Green)
- Hand sets apply Swiss Super Luminova C3(Old Green)
- Screwed crown and case back cover
- Dome Sapphire Crystal
- Inside AR coated anti scratch crystal
- Wooden Box
- 1XAquatico Big Pilot watch with Hand-Made Leather Strap
- Steel Warranty Card
Shipping: All orders Free Shipping by FedEx or SF Express (Airmail).
Shipping fees are free but customs, taxes or VAT will be borne by the buyer.
We aim to dispatch your order within 48 business hours of order, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our stock. Learn More.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 days to return your purchase. Returns are permitted for new, unworn merchandise only.
Return shipping will be covered by the buyer.
Please contact us before initiating a return.
A sapphire crystal gives a watch the following properties: extremely high resistance to impact and superior screen and hand readability thanks to its transparency. Because it is the strongest material after diamonds, it is used in fine timepieces for its anti-scratch prowess. Sapphire crystals can take many forms and give the watch a variety of looks: flat, domed, concave or ground.
Ensuring visibility under all conditions is an important goal for Aquatico.This is why some timepieces feature a material we call SuperLuminova®. This material is placed on visible parts such as dials and hands, where it functions as a miniature accumulator of reflected light when the watch finds itself in the dark.
The mechanical movement contains an average of 100 finely manufactured parts. The balance wheel lies at the heart of the movement and ensures its accuracy. With its constant backwards and forwards movement, the balance and the balance spring divides the time into equal portions, thereby accurately regulating the movement of time.
All Aquatico watch cases undergo several tests, including a water resistance check. Aquatico tests the watch's ability to resist impacts and pressure, as well as the penetration of liquids, gas and dust by replicating the real-life conditions in which the watch may find itself.