Aquatico Bronze Sea Star Brown Dial Watch (Ceramic Insert)
All the specifications are just right: a Automatic mechanical Japan Made Seiko NH35 movement, ceramic bezel insert, durable sapphire glass with a double inner anti-reflective coating, 300m water resistance, and a Horween leather strap.
With the 42mm diameter, the watch is very comfortable for nearly every wrist. It's a great watch to take with you on your diving journeys, desk diving journeys, or just a casual stroll.
This is a Limited Edition watch, there are only 88 pieces available worldwide.
- Caliber Japan Made Seiko NH35
- Water resistant 30 atm / 300 meters
- Dial apply SL BGW9
- Hand sets apply SL BGW9
- Screwed crown and case back cover
- Display case back with customized rotor
- Inside AR coated anti scratch crystal
- 120 positions bezel Uni-directional
- Ceramic Bezel Insert Applied SL BGW9
- Wooden Box
- 1XAquatico Bronze Sea Star
- 1XRubber Strap
- Steel Warranty Card
- Case, bezel, crown made of Bronze CuSn8 with brushed finished;
- Case back made of Stainless Steel 316L
- Dome Crystal made of sapphire
- Bezel inlay made of Ceramic polished finished
- Gaskets made of Viton and Tefzel
- Hand-made Leather strap
- Hands Applied SL BG W9
- Dial Applied Tritium SL BG W9
- Bezel Inlay Applied SL BG W9
- Diameter of the bezel: 42mm
- Diameter of the case without crown: 42mm
- Thickness: 14mm
- Length: 50mm
- Thickness of the crystal: 3mm
- Diameter of the crystal: 32mm
- Space between lugs: 24mm
- Diameter of the crown: 7mm
- Thickness of the bezel: 3mm
- Thickness of the case back cover: 2.5mm
Shipping: All orders Free Shipping by FedEx/DHL or SF Express (Airmail). We aim to dispatch your order within 48 business hours of order, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our stock. Learn More.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days to return your purchase. Returns are permitted for new, unworn merchandise only. Learn More.
A sapphire crystal gives a watch the following properties: extremely high resistance to impact and superior screen and hand readability thanks to its transparency. Because it is the strongest material after diamonds, it is used in fine timepieces for its anti-scratch prowess. Sapphire crystals can take many forms and give the watch a variety of looks: flat, domed, concave or ground.
Ensuring visibility under all conditions is an important goal for Aquatico.This is why some timepieces feature a material we call SuperLuminova®. This material is placed on visible parts such as dials and hands, where it functions as a miniature accumulator of reflected light when the watch finds itself in the dark.
The mechanical movement contains an average of 100 finely manufactured parts. The balance wheel lies at the heart of the movement and ensures its accuracy. With its constant backwards and forwards movement, the balance and the balance spring divides the time into equal portions, thereby accurately regulating the movement of time.
All Aquatico watch cases undergo several tests, including a water resistance check. Aquatico tests the watch's ability to resist impacts and pressure, as well as the penetration of liquids, gas and dust by replicating the real-life conditions in which the watch may find itself.