Aquatico Super Charger Bronze Green Dial Watch (SWISS SW 200-1)
Stylish and functional, the Aquatico Super Charge Tritium Dive Watch is a versatile timepiece suited for all types of diving adventures.
Featuring a Marine grade bronze case made of CuSn8, which provides excellent corrosion resistance, this watch is water resistant up to 1000 meters.
A Swiss mechnical automatic SW 200-1 powers the watch and lumed Swiss T100 tritium GTLS are used on the dial and hands.
With a ceramic bezel lumed SL BG W9, you never have to worry about night time dives again.
- Diameter of the bezel: 43mm
- Diameter of the case without crown: 43mm
- Thickness: 15.5mm
- Length: 50mm
- Thickness of the crystal: 3mm
- Diameter of the crystal: 32.5mm
- Space between lugs: 24mm
- Diameter of the crown: 9mm
- Thickness of the bezel: 3.5mm
- Thickness of the case back cover: 2.3mm
- Case, bezel, crown made of Marine Grade CuSn8 with brushed finished; straight and polished effects
- Case back made of Stainless Steel 316L
- Crystal made of sapphire
- Bezel inlay made of Ceramic polished finished
- Gaskets made of Viton and Tefzel
- Hand-made Leather strap
- Hands Applied Tritium GTLS T25
- Dial Applied Tritium GTLS T100
- Bezel Inlay Applied SL BG W9
- Caliber Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Water resistant 100 atm / 1000 meters
- Dial apply Tritium GTLS T100
- Hand sets apply GTLS T25
- Screwed crown and case back cover
- Display case back with customized rotor
- Inside AR coated anti scratch crystal
- 120 positions bezel Uni-directional
- Ceramic Bezel Insert Applied SL BGW9
- Wooden Box
- 1XAquatico Super Charger Watch with Leather Strap
- 1XRubber Strap
- Steel Warranty Card
Shipping: All orders Free Shipping by FedEx or SF Express (Airmail). We aim to dispatch your order within 48 business hours of order, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our stock. Learn More.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 days to return your purchase. Returns are permitted for new, unworn merchandise only. Learn More.
A sapphire crystal gives a watch the following properties: extremely high resistance to impact and superior screen and hand readability thanks to its transparency. Because it is the strongest material after diamonds, it is used in fine timepieces for its anti-scratch prowess. Sapphire crystals can take many forms and give the watch a variety of looks: flat, domed, concave or ground.
Ensuring visibility under all conditions is an important goal for Aquatico. The Super Charger feature with MB-MICROTEC®. trigalight, Unique self-powered illumination technology with world's smallest gaseous tritium light sources (GTLS).
The mechanical movement contains an average of 100 finely manufactured parts. The balance wheel lies at the heart of the movement and ensures its accuracy. With its constant backwards and forwards movement, the balance and the balance spring divides the time into equal portions, thereby accurately regulating the movement of time.
All Aquatico watch cases undergo several tests, including a water resistance check. Aquatico tests the watch's ability to resist impacts and pressure, as well as the penetration of liquids, gas and dust by replicating the real-life conditions in which the watch may find itself.