Aquatico Super Ocean Blue Dial (PT5000)
Go to great depths,Reach great heights.
The Aquatico Super Ocean T100 tritium watch is for those who are a force of nature in themselves. A power of one. Whatever the extremes,they're a drop in the ocean to you.
With its classic and stylish design and modern technique , the Super Ocean dive watch is a great choice for water-sports enthusiasts who want to stay on top of the time.
Available with Swiss MB-MICROTEC T100 tritium and a high polished ceramic inlay applied Super Luminova BG W9 luminescent paint for maximum legibility in dimly lit environments.
Powered by Hong Kong made mechnical automatic PT-5000.
This handsome traditional dive watch is perfect for your next scuba or snorkeling adventure.
- Caliber Made In Hong Kong PT5000
- Water resistant 30 atm / 300 meters
- Dial apply Tritium GTLS T100
- Hand sets apply GTLS T25
- Screwed crown and case back cover
- case back engrave beatiful diver helmet
- Dome Spphire Inside AR coated anti scratch crystal
- 120 positions bezel Uni-directional
- Ceramic Bezel Insert Applied SL BGW9
- Wooden Box
- 1XAquatico Super Ocean Watch
- 1XTropic Rubber strap
- Steel Warranty Card
- Case, bezel, crown and case cover made of stainless steel 316L with brushed finished; straight and polished effects
- Crystal made of sapphire
- Bezel inlay made of Ceramic polished finished
- Apply SL BGW9
- Gaskets made of Viton and Tefzel
- Solid Stainless Steel 316L bracelet with easy adjustable buckle
- Hands Applied Tritium GTLS T25
- Dial Applied Tritium GTLS T100
- Bezel Inlay Applied SL BG W9
- Diameter of the bezel: 42mm
- Diameter of the case without crown: 42mm
- Thickness: 13mm
- Length: 50mm
- Thickness of the crystal: 3mm
- Diameter of the crystal: 31mm
- Space between lugs: 22mm
- Diameter of the crown: 7mm
- Thickness of the bezel: 3.5mm
- Thickness of the case back cover: 2mm
Shipping: All orders Free Shipping by FedEx or SF Express (Airmail). We aim to dispatch your order within 48 business hours of order, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our stock. Learn More.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 days to return your purchase. Returns are permitted for new, unworn merchandise only. Learn More.
A sapphire crystal gives a watch the following properties: extremely high resistance to impact and superior screen and hand readability thanks to its transparency. Because it is the strongest material after diamonds, it is used in fine timepieces for its anti-scratch prowess. Sapphire crystals can take many forms and give the watch a variety of looks: flat, domed, concave or ground.
Ensuring visibility under all conditions is an important goal for Aquatico. The Super Charger feature with MB-MICROTEC®. trigalight, Unique self-powered illumination technology with world's smallest gaseous tritium light sources (GTLS).
The mechanical movement contains an average of 100 finely manufactured parts. The balance wheel lies at the heart of the movement and ensures its accuracy. With its constant backwards and forwards movement, the balance and the balance spring divides the time into equal portions, thereby accurately regulating the movement of time.
All Aquatico watch cases undergo several tests, including a water resistance check. Aquatico tests the watch's ability to resist impacts and pressure, as well as the penetration of liquids, gas and dust by replicating the real-life conditions in which the watch may find itself.