Aquatico Poseidon Blue Dial Blue Ceramic Bezel Watch (NH35)
Experience the thrill of adventure with the Aquatico Poseidon Blue Dial Blue Ceramic Bezel Watch (NH35). Get reliable accuracy with its Japanese-made Seiko NH35 and Swiss super luminova, housed in a 300 meter water resistant stainless steel 316L case. Its dome sapphire crystal and striking ceramic bezel inlay are inspired by the classic Seiko Professional Diver 6159-7000 Vintage Hi-Beat and offer superior performance, style and craftsmanship. Make a statement with every glance.
- Caliber Japan Made Seiko NH35
- Water resistant 30 atm / 300 meters
- Dial apply Super Luminova BG W9
- Hand sets apply Super Luminova BG W9
- Screwed crown and case back cover
- Dome Sapphire Crystal
- Inside AR coated anti scratch crystal
- 120 positions bezel Uni-directional
- Ceramic Bezel Insert Applied SL BGW9
- Wooden Box
- Steel Warranty Card
- Case, bezel, crown and case cover made of stainless steel 316L with brushed finished; straight and polished effects
- Crystal made of sapphire
- Bezel inlay made of Ceramic Brushed finished
- Gaskets made of Viton and Tefzel
- Vulcanized rubber strap
- Hands Applied SL BG W9
- Dial Applied Tritium SL BG W9
- Bezel Inlay Applied SL BG W9
- Diameter of the bezel: 42mm
- Diameter of the case without crown: 44mm
- Thickness: 15mm
- Length: 49.5mm
- Thickness of the crystal: 3mm
- Diameter of the crystal: 31mm
- Space between lugs: 22mm
- Diameter of the crown: 7mm
- Thickness of the bezel: 3.5mm
- Thickness of the case back cover: 2.0mm
Shipping: All orders Free Shipping by FedEx or SF Express (Airmail).
Shipping fees are free but customs, taxes or VAT will be borne by the buyer.
We aim to dispatch your order within 48 business hours of order, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our stock. Learn More.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 days to return your purchase. Returns are permitted for new, unworn merchandise only.
Return shipping will be covered by the buyer.
Please contact us before initiating a return.
A sapphire crystal gives a watch the following properties: extremely high resistance to impact and superior screen and hand readability thanks to its transparency. Because it is the strongest material after diamonds, it is used in fine timepieces for its anti-scratch prowess. Sapphire crystals can take many forms and give the watch a variety of looks: flat, domed, concave or ground.
Ensuring visibility under all conditions is an important goal for Aquatico.This is why some timepieces feature a material we call SuperLuminova®. This material is placed on visible parts such as dials and hands, where it functions as a miniature accumulator of reflected light when the watch finds itself in the dark.
Power by a Japan Made Seiko NH35,A 24 jewel automatic watch movement with a 41-hour power reserve, 21,600 bph, and a rated accuracy of-20 to +40 seconds per day, which is known to last upward of 5-25 years without ever needing a service.
300 meters WATER RESISTANCE
Discover depths unimagined with the AQUATICO Poseidon! Rated at 300 meters water resistant, this watch is designed to accompany you on all your aquatic adventures. Let it be the dependable companion that egges you on to new depths and challenges - and celebrates your successes with you!