Aquatico will service automatic watches sold on our website for 2 years after purchase.
The warranty covers the movement of the watch only. Watches that have symptoms of abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time will be serviced under our warranty program. Our warranty does not cover “external damage” to the product.
If you order watches from our distributors, please directly contact them to get a warranty.
WHAT'S NOT COVERED
External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, dial, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
Defects caused by an outside force or improper use. ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
Any damage if used under conditions that exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
For warranty repair, customers should contact us by Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) before returning any watch. Aquatico will not be responsible for a returned watch without notifying us in advance. Email us to obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA).
1. Email us at email@example.com to get the RMA number.
(1) Please send an email with an attachment, include a copy of the purchase invoice with the date on it (PayPal invoice,etc.).
(2) A note describing the malfunction.
2. We check the invoice and send the RMA number to you.
3. You complete the repair application and ship the watch to our Authorized Service Center.
4. After we receive the watch will take 10-20 days to repair.
5. Your watch will be sent back to you as well as an email notification.
Aquatico Watch Customer Service (US)
North America Authorized Service Center
Time-Tec Watch Service Center
635 S.Hill Street, Suite # 209
Los Angeles, CA 90014 United States
Aquatico Watch Customer Service (EU)
Aquatico Watch Customer Service (HONG KONG)
yuk po court , ming wu house,1206 room sheung shui.N.T Hong Kong
TEL: 00852-6072 3368
ATTN: Mrs. Kwan
When shipping, we recommend that you insure your watch against damage, theft or loss. We are not responsible for damage, theft, or loss during shipping. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SEND WATCH BOXES. If you have any questions,
please contact Customer Service.