Aquatico Poseidon Blue Dial Blue Ceramic Bezel Watch (NH35)
It pays tribute and draws inspiration from Vintage Diver watches developed in the 1960s and 70s of the 20th Century.
It is powered by a Seiko NH35 automatic movement that features 24 jewels, 21'600 vibrations per hour, 3 Hz, hacking seconds, and a power reserve of 40 hours. It is a very reliable, sturdy, and robust movement with an accuracy of -25 ~ +35 s/ day.
The Aquatico Poseidon is an affordable and innovative diver watch featuring lume manufactured by RC Tritec with the strongest mixes available in the market: Super Lume BGW9 fine grade.
All watch models of the Aquatico Poseidon collection are also complemented by a Ceramic bezel insert, double domed sapphire glass, 316L stainless steel case, and a tropic rubber strap.
- Caliber Japan Made Seiko NH35
- Water resistant 30 atm / 300 meters
- Dial apply Super Luminova BG W9
- Hand sets apply Super Luminova BG W9
- Screwed crown and case back cover
- Dome Sapphire Crystal
- Inside AR coated anti scratch crystal
- 120 positions bezel Uni-directional
- Ceramic Bezel Insert Applied SL BGW9
- Wooden Box
- 1XAquatico Dolphin watch with Rubber Strap
- 1XLeather strap sign AQUATICO
- Steel Warranty Card
- Case, bezel, crown and case cover made of stainless steel 316L with brushed finished; straight and polished effects
- Crystal made of sapphire
- Bezel inlay made of Ceramic Brushed finished
- Gaskets made of Viton and Tefzel
- Vulcanized rubber strap
- Hands Applied SL BG W9
- Dial Applied Tritium SL BG W9
- Bezel Inlay Applied SL BG W9
- Diameter of the bezel: 42mm
- Diameter of the case without crown: 44mm
- Thickness: 15mm
- Length: 49.5mm
- Thickness of the crystal: 3mm
- Diameter of the crystal: 31mm
- Space between lugs: 22mm
- Diameter of the crown: 7mm
- Thickness of the bezel: 3.5mm
- Thickness of the case back cover: 2.0mm
Shipping: All orders Free Shipping by FedEx or SF Express (Airmail). We aim to dispatch your order within 48 business hours of order, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our stock. Learn More.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days to return your purchase. Returns are permitted for new, unworn merchandise only. Learn More.
A sapphire crystal gives a watch the following properties: extremely high resistance to impact and superior screen and hand readability thanks to its transparency. Because it is the strongest material after diamonds, it is used in fine timepieces for its anti-scratch prowess. Sapphire crystals can take many forms and give the watch a variety of looks: flat, domed, concave or ground.
Ensuring visibility under all conditions is an important goal for Aquatico.This is why some timepieces feature a material we call SuperLuminova®. This material is placed on visible parts such as dials and hands, where it functions as a miniature accumulator of reflected light when the watch finds itself in the dark.
The mechanical movement contains an average of 100 finely manufactured parts. The balance wheel lies at the heart of the movement and ensures its accuracy. With its constant backwards and forwards movement, the balance and the balance spring divides the time into equal portions, thereby accurately regulating the movement of time.
All Aquatico watch cases undergo several tests, including a water resistance check. Aquatico tests the watch's ability to resist impacts and pressure, as well as the penetration of liquids, gas and dust by replicating the real-life conditions in which the watch may find itself.